Letter To Our Families Regarding COVID-19
- Our waiting room is closed
- We are limiting the number of people treated in our clinic and using virtual appointments when appropriate as much as possible
- We are wearing masks when we treat our clients in person. If you have a mask available to wear to your appointment, please do
- We ask that anyone who is sick or has family members who are sick, regardless of symptoms, stay home
- We are asking that any families that have traveled out of the state or country stay home for 14 days before returning to therapy
- If you have been around someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home for 14 days before returning to therapy
- We are not allowing siblings to come to appointments
- Our therapists are checking their temperatures and assessing for any signs of illness daily
- We are utilizing all four of our entrances (doors are labeled 1-4) to limit the number of people our clients come into contact with while they are at the clinic
- We have set up cleaning stations outside of our offices to ensure sanitation options are easily accessible.
- We are limiting the toys we use to items that can be sanitized after every use.
- We will be taking extra time to wipe down each treatment area and all equipment used after every treatment session.
- We ask that all adult physical therapy clients use the back door when they come to their appointments.
- Please continue to call our front office at (406) 388-4988 when you arrive. Your therapist will pick up your child at your car at the start of their session and return them to your car at the end of their session. We will be helping them wash hands at the beginning of treatment and at the end before bringing them to you. If you have concerns specifically related to your child, please talk to your therapist.
We will continue to adapt and update you as the situation changes. Stay safe and wash your hands!